Chris is a San Francisco native who joined Laughlin Legal, PC in 2022. His practice focuses on family law, real estate, and civil litigation.
Chris received his bachelor's degree in Physics from the University of California at Berkeley in 2002 and a Doctor of Jurisprudence with highest honors from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2009. He has been a member of the State Bar of California since February 2010, holds a California real estate broker license (DRE#01892287), and is a member of the San Francisco Association of Realtors®.
Chris is proud to have served in the United States Army, enlisting as an infantryman in 1997 and later receiving a commission as a military intelligence officer. He is also a FAA certificated flight instructor (gold seal), and in his free time he enjoys teaching people to fly airplanes and gliders.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Doctor of Jurisprudence – 2009
- Honors: With Highest Honors
- University of California at Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Physics
- Center for Understanding in Conflict
- Working Creatively with Conflict: Mediation and Conflict Resolution Training
- California, 2010
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation