- Founding and Managing Partner
Amy has been achieving exceptional results for clients since 1992. After graduating with honors from The University of Michigan Law School, Amy joined the San Francisco office of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, LLP. While there, she counseled individuals in a wide range of complex financial and litigation matters and represented children and families in a number of cases including: legal guardianship, immigration, foster care, and domestic violence.
In 2013, Amy opened her own practice where she focuses primarily on complex family law matters and literary law. Amy is an involved member of the San Mateo area community, serving as Board Member of the Foundation of the San Mateo Public Library, Member of St. Matthew's Episcopal Day School Board of Trustees, and a member of both the Burlingame and San Mateo Chambers of Commerce. In addition to her law degree, Amy holds an M.F.A. in creative writing, is a writer of fiction, mother of two boys, runner, hiker and avid traveler.
She is a member of the San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Clara Bar Associations.
Areas Of Practice
- Complex Family Law Matters
- Literary Law
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Honors: With Honors
- San Mateo Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Santa Clara Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, LLP
- Legal Services for Children, Board Member & President, 1994 to 1999
- Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund, Partner, 2001 to 2005
- Today's Youth Matter, Board Member, 1998 to 2001