Trusts & Estates
Our estate planning attorneys are dedicated to protecting you and your family. While nobody wants to think about death or disability, establishing an estate plan is one of the most important steps you can take to protect yourself and your loved ones. Proper estate planning not only ensures that your estate is distributed as you intend, but also can spare your loved ones a great deal of time and frustration. Planning provides peace of mind now and clarity in the case of a future crisis.
Our estate planning services include:
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts intended to avoid costly and time-consuming probate, minimize taxes, preserve wealth, ensure proper distribution of your estate, and provide for minor children
- Preparation of wills to accompany your trust and to name guardians for minor children
- Special Needs Trusts intended to ensure that a disabled loved one who inherits from you is not disqualified from public benefits
- Incapacity Planning: If you become incapacitated through an accident or health condition, a Durable Power of Attorney allows you to name someone to handle your financial affairs. Likewise, in the event of incapacity, an Advance Health Care Directive names someone to handle your health care decisions and provides them with instructions
- Trust funding: Transferring your assets into your trust
- Review of estate plan in the event of a change in circumstances
- Preparation of deeds to real property
- Gifting strategies
CALL TODAY FOR A CONSULTATION
We are ready to assist you any time. Please call 650-389-9133 or email us to set up an appointment. We respond promptly and will call back as soon as possible if we miss your call. We work throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area, including San Mateo, Santa Clara, San Francisco and Alameda counties.
We speak Cantonese, Mandarin and Spanish.